Invisalign® in Minot ND
Straighten Teeth With Clear Aligners
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss Invisalign® clear braces in the Minot ND area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of ‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position has prescribed.
- You’ll visit about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Clear Aligner Technology
Patient Reviews: Invisalign Clear Aligners
This section is in progress. If you wish to rate your experience with Minot Dental Partners, we invite you to fill out a Patient Review form and leave your feedback.
Minot Dental Partners
Patient Review by Cheri P
- Cheri P